Why become a Eurometaux member?
Partnerships across metals sectors
- Network with peers from across the non-ferrous metals industry
- Unite around combined political recommendations
A role in shaping the industry's place in Europe
- Define Eurometaux's political positions on priority topics
- Push for EU regulatory conditions that allow your company or sector to grow
Increased visibility towards EU policymakers
- Benefit from Eurometaux's public affairs and technical expertise
- Gain opportunities to meet with EU policy makers and convey your interest
What benefits do you receive?
Join our discussions
- Participate in Eurometaux’s Committees and Working Groups, shaping our work towards EU policymakers and other stakeholders
- Promote your interests across four areas: Energy and Climate Change; Environment, Health and Safety; International Trade; Sustainability
Get political intelligence
- Monthly newsletters and regular email updates on key EU issues
- Individual advice from our policy experts
- Access to our contacts database and members’ extranet
Broaden your network
- Join a multi-sectoral association representing the entire non-ferrous metals industry
- Take part in our annual October conference with other peers
What membership category is right for you?
Eurometaux has four membership categories:
- Companies (non-ferrous metals producers, transformers or recyclers)
- European metals associations
- National metals associations
- Associate members (other stakeholders from across the metals value chain)
Get in touch if you’re interested to know more.