Eurometaux is the decisive voice of non-ferrous metals producers and recyclers in Europe. We are an umbrella association representing the interests of the combined non-ferrous metals industry towards EU policy makers. Our membership includes:
- Non-ferrous metals producers, transformers and recyclers
- European metals associations
- National metals associations
Eurometaux aims to promote sustainable production, use and recycling of non-ferrous metals in Europe; as well as a supportive business environment for our members to thrive in.
We contribute constructively and proactively to EU policies and regulation across four main areas:
- Energy and Climate Change
- Environment, Health and Safety
- International Trade
Get in touch with our Secretariat for more information.